Wednesday, March 29, 2006

*phew* 95% done with my packing... this is like the worst packing ever... my mother keep digging out gifts to give like everyone in japan... call her mama santa claus pls... aiyo.. i am bringing more gifts to japan than my own clothes la...i really hope i wont die halfway walking to my hostel... and guess wat... i wont be giving out these presents so fast yet only later part of it...

its been so long since i really type for my blog... nowadays just upload pics instead.. argh... life is crazy! went training today... i am so freaking red now.. gym was great but the warm up was a killer.. benson made us do those legs exercise wau.. later i cannot walk around japan i KILL him ah.. hahaa... gonna miss all of u!! *muackz* hahahaha

everybody thanks for ur concern :) i am going japan not africa so i will still be able to go online! dun worry abt me... there is computer in japan.. dun worry i will type in english and not japs ok! anything pls email me at natsudase@hotmail.com or canoepolo7@gmail.com i prefer to use email via gmail.. i am really counting down to go japan man!! cant wait!!! i wonder how will i be when i return back...

for your information:
30/3 ~ 3/4: tokyo
4/4 ~ 9/4: osaka
10/4 ~ 11/4: fukuoka
12/4 ~ 13/4: Kitago (Miyazaki)
14/4 ~ 16/4: tokyo
17/4: nikko in day/sendai at night
18/4 ~ 19/4: Hokkaidou
20/4 ~ 21/4: tokyo
22/4 --> BACK!!!

TAKE CARE PPL!! check out my blog for more updates! my next entry onwards will be from JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC