Sunday, February 19, 2006

2 tests over... bioinfo was a stunning paper! cuz... alot ppl thought that its gonna be easy but NO... all got shocked! cgmp was not bad... i think i will score well for the paper :) its been a long time since i have this feeling that i will score well for a paper... 2 more tests and 1 exam n 1 presentation before i say bye bye to this hectic semester.... this coming week-- on tues, i have IL1 practical test and thurs, have DDD test and sat i have AGM! then next tues i have genomics exam and also have to submit the powerpoint presentation slide on that day. wat is the best part? i have not started anything on any of my test/exam/presentation... GOOD LUCK ALVIN LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fri was a stupid day... i went for the make up practical class so boring can... then i spent my breaks by doing a photo collage for AC... its sooooo nice i think... hahaha i hope she is touched by me.. MUAHAH... then went to PDC tutorial super waste of time which he asked us to do survey only and then can leave! imagine i have no make up class i wont even be in sch!!! so after tutorial i just continue my research on japan... i plan out that i want to leave for japan on 29th march and back by 29th april... but i still need to call up my japan host family if they could host me on the dates... yeah.. need to call them n check up... i want to faster book my air ticket lor i cant wait!

sat... a pissing morning.... i woke up and ready to go training... i found out my stupid bro wore my slippers... super annoyed they keep wearing my shoes/slippers and carry my bag, use my belt, wear my shirts and touch watever stuff they could... as if i passed away n i no longer around... they dun even have the courtesy to ASK... another reason for me to move out right out i start to work... my mother forever so protective of them... wait till one day i die before anyone of them... and i laugh in heaven/hell that she should have treated me better then... anyway... i just walk down n the next pissed thing... my vespa key not in the place where i usually put in my bag! so pissed again n i went up to find the key which explains why i am late for training... and i decided to sell of this vespa for my trip to japan... yes i really do love riding but it really leeching alot money from me and i decided to sell it away... i will buy a new vespa next time if i have the money! backpacking japan is always what i wanted to do! i went japan 3times i have never ever or even step on tokyo ground or even breathe the tokyo air can! how sad! this time i gonna check out tokyo! harajuku, shinjuku n all the places!!!!

after training came back home to changed to get ready to celebrate AC bday... reserved the table for us and i pushed by the timing twice! hahaha then met yao to borrow the sakae VIP card and then just now grace reach n i intro the 2 of them :) smileys.... so went around to see if any of the photo shop can print the photo for me at a reasonable price... thanks to my spoilt printer... cant find any at taka n wisma.. before i go off other places... i grab a small little cake for cake! its gonna rocks and it did! hahaha... went to far east to get the photos printed and then head back to wheelock again for dinner... yeah all of us were that but the birthday girl... i had a bad headache while waiting... must be the heat n the sun in the morning...

anyway AC FINALLY reached... but we started eating abit before she arrived n hid the plates away... hahaha.... nowadays i pretty much enjoy the company of my pri sch friends... esp when grace around... and grace is leaving singapore in 10days!!!!!! ah!!! next thurs she is leaving!! gonna go send her off again... stupid bitch better come back soon again... hahahaa... anyway i bet AC had a rocking 20th birthday :) cuz the cakes is really good... people if u want to buy nice and reasonable price cakes pls go taka basement SWISSBAKE to buy its really really good!

i think from this year onwards i really wish for a more rocking birthday parties... as in nowadays alot ppl birthday is just give present n meet up for dinner... its not that its bad but i know we all are busy... i think we all should starts to plan some surprise party for some ppl... let's revolutionise BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!

sunday was bad... i supposed to go down to support the sprinters for their race but i dunno why i am so tired that i slept half the day thru... and i cant really really study... i spent most of my time to read up on japan instead of my report... http://japan.mercifulhouse.net/solo2.php i read this person's whole trip to japan... 15pages... for 15days in japan... its kinda strike me again on my planning for japan... i thought that youth hostel gonna be the cheapest but ryokan is darn good too! its almost the price of a youth hostel and its much nicer!!! hmmm... i actually wanted to start my intense planning after feb... but i think i will take it slowly from now first... and i want to build a website for my japan trip.. after i am back from it la of course...

CONGRATS TO THE SPRINTERS!!! JUNSHENG GOT 2ND AND WEIQIANG GOT 3RD FROM THE RACE... AND WELL DONE TO DENNIS TOO! HE GOT 4TH!!! SO PROUD OF THEM!!! :-) I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM... but bad news... sprinting IVP cancelled...

No comments:

EruPIC