Monday, January 30, 2006

hello everybody!!! guess wat man... my hong bao money collection have been dropping year by year... i only have $142! PATHETIC... last time used to be able to collect to buy almost a iPOD video... then it drop to iPOD nano... and now... i only can get a iPOD shuffle... how sad right? *shake heads* i dun think i attended many funerals these few years... but how come its dropping!!!! so i concluded that my relatives are just damm stingy la! hahahahaaa.....

so i expect my birthday present from my friends to be a BIG one! muahauhauhauaha let me HINT u what i want ok???

1. canon ixus 750 or 55... ok actually i didnt wanted a camera but my ixus i batt spoilt... but i think i will get this myself... so u may skip to number 2....
2. anything that will benefit my japan trip... example: eng-jap dictionary/ one super nice n thick jacket to keep me warm../ a pair of onitsuka tiger shoes / a super huge n durable backpack to backpack japan one month
3. alot of underwears... cuz my juniors have been going around SNAPPING each other's undies... and alot ankle socks too... hahaha
4. i want nice singlet...not new urban male one... tooooooo GAY...
5. i need a really nice brown leather wallet too and i dun like black wallet..hehee... dun need to cost a bomb... just a ripcurl or quiksilver or levi one will do...
6. i accept baileys or any vodka as presents too! hahaha

everyone pls come on wed k! spend all ur hong bao money in buying me drinks ok? and i realise sharing bottle at cocolatte is much cheaper than buying a glass... cuz one vodka bottle is $120... u get 10 ppl to share with u... and its alot! ho ho ho... remember happy hour is from 11 to 12... all pls come early... come at 10plus! i didnt book the place so we all are typical singaporean should go there n chop space/dance floor/tables before it gets snatch by others... HO HO HO.... GONG XI FUCK CAI!!!

No comments:

EruPIC