Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OK for those who think that sometime wrong with the song...NO! i just change to one super chinese oldies song!!! i super love this song ok!! so CHINA... call me cheena or watever i just love this song... its so CHILDHOOD!!! here's the lyrics! enjoy!

?? (hold and guide)*english translation from ALVIN

??????????? (if we never met)
????????? (tears wont get into my eyes)
??????????? (if your heart still have a tiny little bit that is hanging on to me)
????????? (you wont let me wait alone!)
????? (i wont look back)
??????? (cause deep down somewhere in my memory)
???????? (the memories still poke poke my soul and its very painful)
???? (in life, our journey)
??????? (filled with hardship and conquer)
????????? (i need both your hands to hold and guide me...)

hahahaa i love the translation!

No comments:

EruPIC