Wednesday, October 05, 2005

EVERYONE!!! AS EXPECTED!!! I FAIL MY PROTEOMIC.... i am retaining another semester... haiz.. sian man... but i dun mind i think hahaha... die la so sad... first time i retaining in school u know... hate it.. argh... going sch later to appeal with joyce... dunno if can overload it... i dun want to waste my time just doing one module k! on a brighter side... poly batch for NS the earliest is only june lor... so even i grad so early no point right? end up i still be working n training... might as well officially still studying n can still play IVP! muahauhauaha..... not bad... next year the guys team confirm got me mark yan ren n joshua... hahaha... smarties jeremy n alvin lin are graduating... so i am gonna come out with an evil plan to make both alvin lin n jeremy retain! muahuhauahuahauahauahauha..... i going to restructure the whole nacc... time for REVOLUTION...

WHY AM I IN BIOTECH!!! WHY DID I CHOOSE BIOTECH!!!

No comments:

EruPIC