Thursday, September 15, 2005

Life is always full of things that will surprises you, shock you n stunned u... your departure was really a sudden one.. no one was prepared for it.. but i know that in life.. always expect the unexpected... i accepted it...

my senior when i was year one.. saw you play at nat champs 2 yrs ago.. we all watched you play.. i guess we couldnt anymore.. u still be right in all of our hearts.. everyone in NACC.. ur advices, ur jokes, ur actions.. will all be deep down right in our hearts...

rest in peace, perry.. we will all miss u..


exams over... today BTN paper was better than proteomic paper.. even though i still dunno how to do some calculations but at least still dun feel so much of failling the paper than proteomic... PLEASE dun let me fail any of the paper... its will be so disgracing to fail proteomic paper... cuz i am doing a proteomic project in NUS! DR SEOW will sure kill me! i dun wanna extend my presidency for another 6 months!!! i would love to but not because of failing modules!!

have i ever told u all... the cutest couple i have seen so far is who??? yeah my choice go to gracie n libang.. hahaha... the two of them really cracks me up... i used to think that libang is this boring guy.. but he is like damm funny la... he always do those funny expression.. then say some funny comments.. hahaha... aiyo the two of them hor hahaha...

yest had tons of fun DIM SUMING with my dear classmates/lecturemats... mel, ben, joyce, yao, princess n ME! hahaha the dim sum just keep coming in.. wau! damm nice.. woo la la... i love dim sum... ppl pls keep jioing me to go dim sum... i wanna be FAT.. boo! hahaha.. i love the congee soo nice... n yeah the carrot cake rocks! ah!! someone bring me to HK pls!!! i want go HK shop n eat... eat n shop! hahaha... joyce chinese is horrible but entertaining.. hahahaa... ask for bill.. she said.. can i have that paper? (in chinese of course) hahahaa...

neoprint was super duper! there is this bar thing inside when u can sit/climb/pole dance or watever! hahahaa.... yao's expression is FUNNY ok! i want to take neoprint again!!! anyone want to join me!! hahah its like soooooo FUN... hahaha....

after that.. went back sch for training... yeah one senior.. me.. with like 12 juniors! i have to like handle all... its not very fruitful i guess... they are doing things way too slow... hope those guys that have not been for training catch up first... if not they will have a bad time or just simply drop out... anyway its was really fun training benson jun kang they all.. yeah i can see that their strokes are getting so much smoother... instead of jerking one stroke after another... they are doing continuous paddling... more trainings dude.. and bathing in the toilet is soooo funny... we end up doing crazy frog dance n singing song... hahaha... the 3 nippleless guys... hahaha

I cant wait to go INDOCHINE for clubbing tonite man!!! so many of my friends are going its going to be hell of a fun!!! yeah man.. prepare to dance with me dudes! i need to destress.. hahaha

next week.... TRAINING RESUME... time to run n run.. and i gonna start packing my room.. its so messy.. plan for tons of things.. plan my future.. actually is plan my time table for next yr.. trying to find time to go JAPAN man... yeah find time to work n earn money too!!! but CLUBBING ALSO RESUME!!!

to all my NUS friends... i will be having my attachment at NUS next mon onwards till XMAS!!! ask me out for lunch k? find me at S1 level 5!! hahahah... and lizard! stop rejecting me ok? hahahaa

No comments:

EruPIC