Friday, July 15, 2005

HURRAY!!! i have been riding my dear vespa today!!! its so scary riding vespa on the expressway la... everyone is driving sooooo fast... and all cut into my lane cuz i riding very slow... its not i want to but its vespa cant catch up with the speed u know.... and my bike stall a few time... cuz i dunno if its gear 1 or neutral gear... and my left leg is bruised... i so dumb... i try to start the engine when i didnt turn on the key there... SO DUMB OF ME!!! i love the way my vespa HORN... so fucking cute la... i bet if i horn someone.. they sure laugh at me... i am still thinking how to ride to sch from home...

i was trapped at lido area...cuz it was raining damm badly so.. ya...cant ride my baby... then my aunt ask me to help her pick up her alter pants at far east... i did n went to PS to pass to her n meet beng... she damm nice la hahaa... its was $18 but she gave me $50 n ask me to keep the CHANGE!!! i got extra $32!!! hahaa and she help me get the cartel student discount card! so nice of her... that means i went to buy the FOX shirt with beng its free!! hahhaaa hurray!!! suppose to have zhihao they all to come to buy fox stuff together end up only me n beng... damm shiok sia... buy 4 items u get 50% discount!!! and i got another singlet which is so nice and i got another shorts for myself... yeah short sexy shorts! hahaha... i cant wait to ride on my vespa again!!! i love it sooo much....

i went to little india to get my knee guard to wear it in the boat... yes alot of u think i am a bloody freak but i am not!!! cuz my damm boat no.7 got bumps!! unlike other boat where it dun have those bumps at the knee area!!! so after every training i going to bring my knee guard home!!! i damm scare someone steal it AGAIN! and nowadays my feets are damm pain too...the footrest la... i think my legs suffer more than my fingers...

nowadays i enjoys training under jonathan.. its so organise n u know wat u gonna do every training and will try to accomplish watever u suppose to do... focus alot on it... it might be just 3weeks to IVP... but its always better to be late than nv... i am going to do my best for everything ma!!! i need to really study hard for my 2 paper... hope this sem i can get B for all my modules... that is the least i wanna get...so i shall work towards it!!!!

tmr...
vespa riding to sch
training in sch
giving tuition
studying at home :)

No comments:

EruPIC