Monday, May 02, 2005

HELLO PEOPLE.... just want to let all u ppl know how busy i am... i am officially packed from 3rd may to 13th may.....so u all can start to book me out one day after 13th may... this is my schedule...

on weekdays i will be @NUS (can u see that it's ANUS? muahuaha... found out by ME! @lvin...)
3rd may: land training
4th may: fitness test by coach stanley
5th may: polo training/the twin birthday
6th may: training camp
7th may: training camp
8th may: training camp
9th may: brandon kam bday chalet
10th may: land training
11th may: sports camp water activity
12th may: polo training
13th may: bike practise at BBDC

so start ur booking today!!! muahuaha... was packing my stuff just now... saw my sch year mags.. i still in love with st gabs... hahah was looking at my pri sch n sec sch report book... haiz.. time flies.. jem told me yest he felt like staying back to play for another IVP.. hahaa i want to play somemore too.. but it stupid to retain in poly... not insulting those who retain but.. its just that if u can complete in 3yrs just get over with it... :) was watching the jap drama borrow from jem sister... PRIDE... damm nice la... ice hockey looks damm cool but way way more violent than canoe polo.. how i wish my polo guys will watch drama n learn more about how much team bonding is important in a game... but i can say that the guys bonding is slowly climbing up... need to prepare my speech! ya ta ta...

No comments:

EruPIC