Saturday, March 26, 2005

i was digging some old stuff.. n looking at my very very old webby... and i found my st gabs friend marcus teo who migrate to australia.. didnt email him since i changed my very old email address.... hope he reply me.. just email him... and the canoe sprinter kel look like someone i know... i keep thinking n thinking n now i finally remembered... he looks abit like marcus teo when he was sec2... hahaaa i still remember marcus was really super duper strong n fit guy.. i bet he will be a good canoeist if he still in singapore... i wonder he still keep in contact with who else... times change... human change too..

i cant focus on immu.. feel like banging my head... argh!! i want to go clubbing!!! i want to be an air steward now.. i dun want to study... if i am an air steward now... i will fly to australia n japan to find all my friends oversea...

No comments:

EruPIC