Saturday, February 05, 2005

wau sian... damm tired... thurs i slept at 3am... took my last paper AMB.. the paper is quite alright... can score ba... hopefully i maintain my target of getting at least B for all core module... the only test i will fail will be maths ba... going to prepare for retest lor...

after the test went gym with princess... then went play bball with him n yan ren... the weather damm hot sia... later on went kallang sprint with jeremy mark eugene n the junior polo girls... wau lau... there is this bloody bitch keep kaopeh us for crossing over the boundary for powerboat... i only cross because i cant stop the K1... i just can go straight!! the whole day i keep tapping... anyway.. i going to take T1... haiz... i going to chiong for medal... i will work towards it! I WILL SHOW U MY MEDAL! U BASTARD...

after sprinting... rush to BBDC... wau i damm sad la.. i failed my 8.1.... thanks yan ren for his shoes la! omen... i dunno why i think n think dunno what i am thinking and i thinking so much until i am not focus... then i kanna 2 immediate failure lor... damm freaking sad... i wasted $32... my next lesson is on monday 940pm... i have confidence that i will pass!!! i must be focus!!! I WILL SHOW U MY VESPA! U BASTARD....

***thanks you so much for screwing up my life...***

No comments:

EruPIC