Monday, February 21, 2005

i am freaking lack of sleep... instant knockoff yest while trying to rush for my PQS project... now in PQS class fuck this guy got damm nice adidas jacket! its brown! the colour that i like right now... i love all the brown things now!!! his adidas jacket is exaclty the same as that eugene model guy he got the dark blue one.... but equally nice... n that guy in my class... he is wearing the exactly same ripcurl shirt jeremy mark they all bought for me for my bday... but lucky his is white... black looks nicer... *hehe*

anyway the projects is killing me.. anyway i dun understand why ppl are soooooo afraid to confront me with things they aint happy about... i am very open to whatever u are unhappy abt... anyway recently alot things happen in my canoe side... i hope that i can do something to it... seriously i think... my 19th committee of canoe club should gimme this post call the wellfare officer *LOL* or hmmm feedback unit service officer... hahahaa

stupid joyce... told me desperate housewives is nice but its so boring i didnt even laugh at all lor... BORED! my mother found nokia 6610 muahauaha just nice when i sell my ngage n need another phone for my second line but have hard time transfering the contacts over to my phone... i hope i win iPOD from some lucky draw... i can foresee that in 1months plus i will change n get a 2nd hand phone... then in 3months i will get another new phone... muahuaha... in 6months i will sell both n get a 3G phone! *grinz*

and stupid joyce saw my twin again on vespa today... i dunno if she pulling my leg or wat sia... i nv bump into him la... anyway i decided to pull out from the sprinting event next month... i only been to sprinting training once n i have not get back to my usual sprinting stroke... i think if the sch not getting us a new boat... i will use my attachment $$$ to buy a personal boat... i was thinking getting blue... same tone as my future vespa... *grinz*grinz*

No comments:

EruPIC