Thursday, October 21, 2004

this blogger kinda sucks as in... i checked the box "remember me" but it just doesnt remember me at all! wat is the point having that thing there if it doesnt work right! IRRITATING!!

have been studying with princess n yao.. its getting my nerve!! my brain has STOP FUNCTIONING!! i cant absorb anything like spongebob! ahaha... oh ya there is this auntie that is studying with us for the past few days... TODAY... she DID something FUNNY... she was kneeling on the bench n bend forward the table.. reading her notes... then SUDDENLY... she starts to... SING!! hahaha... damm funny la.. we were laughing away...

ok i would like to announce... yao have this new NICK!!! FARTING GHOST!! muahaha... wan to know how she got this COOL nick.. hahaha... cuz yest ash came over while we were studying... then she cover yao's nose n mouth... she cant breathe! hahaha so how can she breathe? THRU HER ASS!!! then she will die as a GHOST... so a FARTING GHOST! muahaha...

ok.. i cant wait till i go clubbing!! woohoo!!! jane jio me go.. together with kerrie... glenn jio me too! woo! nicholas n fung jio me too! WOOO!!! i am so HAPPY! i cant wait to go clubbing!! i jio philip go.. he curse me that i will get RAPE by some GAYS... thanks huh! my lovely gay partner... hahaa...

just went for the stupid OBS checkup at some clinic... i cant stand the doc.. he keep talking non-stop n i cant even hear what he is talking... then i just *nod* all the way.. i no need take any jab.. cuz i am healthy as usual... YA RIGHT... i still think i got cancer.. anyway.. he MADE ME PEE! yes! he wan me to pee n pass him the sample.. oh my... wat does that got to do with the medical requirement there!! OUT OF POINT! crazy doc! anyway... i just paid $15 for it.. i dunno why that time when i was sec3 i paid $20++...

anyway... singapore idol was better just now than last week... i think chris n maia still rocks! taufik... erm.. usher wannabe.. CANNOTMAKEIT! olinda... FINALLY TRYING TO BE STR8 huh!! pls la.. its so obvious that she is a BUTCH!! i wonder how many rolls of tape she used to bind her FATS... haha i am EVIL... ok just kidding but she really got a SUPER VOICE!! *jealous*

ok i think the chn8 9pm show is nice.. yeah.. some taiwan-idol-drama alike show... but its NICE! at least its not some auntie kind of thing.. oh ya! i still in love with FIONA XIE!! she is so pretty, cute, adorable, bubbling...she is my kind of GIRL!!! *feeling weak at my knees* pretty girl!! yeah.. i cant wait to resume my bike lesson! CCTA HERE I COME!

No comments:

EruPIC