Monday, September 27, 2004

time to blog again!!!

oh ya.. start from tues!! had tons of fun training... then later on went to mac with jeremy,mark,philip,jianwen,junwen,joshua... guess wat! christ's friend's van went down the drain!!! oh my god dammm funny then we started running towards the place... the moment we saw it.... we all laugh like we nv laugh before sia! fucking funny!!! wau lau i forgot to bring out my camera or else we all will be taking photo! shit man! damm wasted!!!! it was like just a slight push the whole van went up... hahaha we all thought damm heavy sia... WE ROCKS!!! ngee ann canoe polo guys rocks!!

then wed... alot seniors nv come down... lin n eugene both back injure... guess both of them have to much sex... then dunno why edward also nv come... only me jeremy mark joshua n weiqiang lead the training.... kinda tough cuz alot juniors... but it was alright... quite fun... then my group... aiyo keep telling jokes... how to do gym sia... i dunno why i cant do gym on that day.. haiz...

*claps* i finally pass my bike pract stage 1.3... now i am going for stage 2!!! one step closer to my dear vespa! hehee... now i am just 10 steps away from my PDL... wish me luck!!! anyway if u ppl know anyone selling their vespa!! tell me ok!!! nowadays keep on seeing alot vespa around!!!

damm sad... now my paddle the left blade got crack lor... i think its getting worst.. i on thurs just saw it lor.... sian... guess i have to start to train with heavy paddle liao... haiz... anybody wan save money n buy me a paddle? early bday present for me or xmas present! hehehe

another sad thing man... now i really really need to mug real hard!!! i failed alot test... sian i am sick of failing... must start to get my study mood back... i am determine!!! FIGHT!!!

No comments:

EruPIC