Sunday, June 13, 2004

almost weeks plus since i blog!!!

sports camp was damm fun!! help me forget everything abt PUDDING!

PUDDING SUX SUX!!!

well sunday when all of us met up for the sc... i can see that we all

GLs rocks!! hahaa... anyway.. my laptop crash k... the hard drive got

so many problems... hate it.. if not i could have upload alot stuff to

my laptop then will have tons of pics n video for SC!!

i didnt realise that alot of the GLs went sports camp last yr... i

think i nv notice them ba.. hahaaa... anyway! was really fun the first

day with all the freshies coming in... my group 28 turn up out of 35..

that is 80% was great to see them!! initially i can remember their

name... but slowly i forgot all dunno why.. i am bad at remembering

names...

was having a hard time trying to get them cheer.. cuz all so quiet..

hahaha... end up we all GL cheer louder than them~! then me celest were

so tired.. we have to rest everywhere when the freshies were finding

clue for the stuff...

2nd day... we went orientation thing at convention hall to CHEER only..

dunno why didnt go in la... no one explain... but got alot stupid but

funny cheers coming out! damm fun!!! i am lovin' it! i cant wait to do

the GL dance that day... hahaaa...

3rd day!! yeah!! finally can go intro canoe polo to the freshies!! so

excited!!! too bad we dun have enough boat n time for the ppl to try

out... when looking at the freshies playing it... it sort of reminds me

how i started off with canoe polo... but i really cant remember how i

capsize n paddle n travel left n right but not str8! ahaha... then

until reach my group... it started to rain!! sian half.. my solariz

didnt get to try out... nvm.. come canoe orientation on 21june!

hahhaa...

yeah... i wore my addidas trunks i bought in JAPAN!!! its nice but damm

tight! its L size somemore leh... japanese guys got really small waist

sia... oh ya.. didnt took my "naked" shot with my paddle... hahaa...

anyway.. later on have the swimwear hunk n babe... well... the hunk

abit disappointing... goes to my st gabs pal edmund but i think should

go to that nova guy or even my own solariz aaron!!! hahaa... then the

babe... wau! i like this... faith! damm sweet looking... i bet her

receive tons of love letters... even jie huai also like her hahahaa....

but she got bf... i shall not touch her... aaron hor.. aiyo got bring

swimming trunk nv wear it for pool games.. then i have to lend him my

shorts short hahaa... aiyo i like the part when he n alicia did that

tian mi mi thing hahaha so funny!!! 2 of them make a good couple...

hahaaa....

No comments:

EruPIC