Wednesday, May 19, 2004

wau lau my host family just rox... bring me out for shopping n supper at 1130! cool huh! hahaha... damm funny my host father say he dun like china ppl! then i told him that singaporean also dun like china ppl! hahaha! then he told me japanese dialect... homari? really? hahahaa.... then i kept saying it they keep laughing... its like i teach miho how to chao chee bye then we kept laughing like that... anyway... i tried to teach my host parents to pronounce stereo, rural and some english words... i realise i cant really prounounce it correctly! FUCK! later i come back.. i speak japs english! haahhaa.... damm late sia.. its 137am... later still got lesson... not going to ride bicycle to sch... the weather is kinda bad... oh ya tml might be going to buy japan handphone with phoebe!!! some of the vodaphone can be use in singapore!!!!!! FUCK! haahha... now still dunno can buy or not....

No comments:

EruPIC