Sunday, February 29, 2004

wau lau super sian... haiz i am rotting at home... even though the test is tml but.. i just no mood to study cuz its like there is nothing to study lor.. haiz.. always got this feeling... just like before o level... is it because i prepare too much n there is a break in btwn... aiya good luck to me tml!!! top module here i come!!!

oh ya was talking to samuel online just now.. hahaha wed i gonna meet him... ya after my test then going to switch uniform with him... he will be acjc hunk n i will be ajc hunk.. hahaa... wow my baby miss ya... *muack*

si xue er!!! she going to highlight her hair tml.. n nv jio me... somemore she going with glenn... kao.. nowadays she dump me for glenn sia... haiz... nvm.. i going to the place kerrie intro me maybe next week.. kerrie say i should keep my hair abit longer... now i seriously dunno wat to do with my hair.. haiz..

tml after my paper going to pei my sista find ms ong for IPC... hmm after i was quite worried i might fail my ipc... but now after doing all those notes.. i was like.. eh its ok ma... just that i nv really read thru n pay attention during lecture.. haiz... anyway after that i going to do some self training.. going for a run then go gym!!! 6 pecs here i come!! muahaha... after that i wan to go n swim!! hahaha.... la la la...

nite.....

No comments:

EruPIC