Thursday, December 11, 2003

wanted to blog yest... but something wrong with the blog... anyway.. yest wanted to like just enjoy myself at home then go for training later... who knows... amos called me and ask me to go n work cause feng yi is sick... so go down lor... if not dun think they can find any other ppl liao... trying to be a nice guy!!!

sux man... nothing... no business it just keep on raining... hate it... anyway.. dunno why suddenly got this girl came n ask for my number... siao... say her friend like me... tiao... just give lor dun wan ppl say i dao... then that girl came to ask she look like my japs friend!! chihiro... aiya anyway all cannot make it one man...

suppose to leave at 9 but delay till 10 sia... those customer damm funny... early early dun wan to come.. wait till we wan to close then come... idiot man... anyway... went to find jia zhen they all having this donation thingy at taka there... later on just went home...

today...

went to swim with ngiap... then nick came later... saw that st gabs guy think is edmund... aiyo damm paisei.. we were wearing the same trunk! *dionk* anyway.. just left n go meet roger go cut hair... nick gonna highlight his hair... then si nick keep on condemn olympus n ngiap also keep on suan me... idiot... CANON sux k!!!

went to cut my hair was really short... just like 1st 3months that time in JI hahaha... oh my god!! my hair now is just so black i miss that feeling!!! so boy boy... and now m black hair dun look black... look more like brown k... something wrong with me hair hahaa....

anyway think nick wasted his money highlight cause didnt highlight much n he paid 40... then i quickly go canoe training was super late... left at 5... then i took wrong bus,.. then no choice liao la take cab... kao... i chiong down then guess what... the equipment stuff store is not open yet... kao n i wasted $$ on cabs... haiz... aiya dun wan to say abt canoe today man... everyone just like hated each other like that... think the canoe spirit is dying... kinda pissed today... no one appreciate my effort to try to go down... n bang me here n there... is like HELLO... i am took leave on training dates... this whole month i am either working or training... not much social life... sux.. argh...

// i just hate to love u... cause loving u is just like killing me slowly.. i dun wan to commit sucide by loving u... my heart is crying.. i dun wan my heart to suffer... if this carrys on... i am just being an idiot with no life... i cant stand it... i going crazy... u just dun appreciate it... i am trying not to hate u..... i guess i should just give up... do watever u wan... i cant be bother....\\

No comments:

EruPIC