Saturday, December 27, 2003

Fri....

went monks with grace xin ting and my darling with kay...the rest... love them!!! so fun!! but that day was like so dramatic... alot things happen... then initially i cant go in... cuz i dun look GAY!! hahaa... then me act act gay gay abit then can go in liao.. hahaa.. i love my darling... saw quite a few ppl whom i dun wan to see... my cousin la.. big mouth bitch... then saw kylie's sis... dun like her... yucks... then kay damm funny... describe those fat ppl as big piece... hahaaa... aiyo didnt know she also from maha bodhi!!! aiyo!! so qiao....

darling sing song into my phone... i love it so much!!! so nice... everytime i hear it... tears will just roll down like tap water like that... so touching.... i love ya... took leave to go out with darling... going taiwan on sun to do recording for album.. so must spend time... went to watch scary movie 3... find it ok la... they tried too hard to be lame n funny.... still prefer 1 n 2...

sat...

saw sarah n nai nai... ask him to help me buy tix!! hehee... aiyo i went to watch mona lisa smile with darling but i was super tired.. n doze off... dun get the joke also... but its nice... even though i didnt watch much... but my darling acc was wat i really wan... today my aunt bring me go buy my quiksilver bag... nice nice... hehehe... then she gave me money to get reef slippers too!!! thankz aunt!!

// darling... even though i just know u not more than 3 days... but what u did for me... is so much till i really so touched by ya... i truly love u... the song u compose specially for me... touched me so deeply that my tears just keep flowing nonstop... i am crying with happiness... i am so glad that u had found me... just when i wanted to give up on love... u came n just treated me like a fragile baby... i live for u... love ya... \\

No comments:

EruPIC