Monday, November 03, 2003

yeah!! finally today my exam ended sia... so relieved... ya i was looking at the pass yr paper yest nite... kao i got the shock of my life... the whole thingy is so tough till i nearly cry ok!! so scary! then today before my obc test i was like panic like crazy keep on looking thru my notes make sure i know everything... then when the test started... sort of calm down cause it is not that bad after all... ya...hope can score well... now only scare for my that cell bio test la... die... but its all over.. no point worrying it... ya time to party!!!!

went town with the spousies n liantee.. aiyo liantee damm funny sia.. suddenly ask me NS busy or not... do i look like i went NS already? hahaha... then i just told her that is more of tired not busy... then she told me friendster got 3 guys msg her... *LOL* she must be floating right now... hahaaa... she damm bad sia say one guy very ugly n regret add him into her list... tiao.. then i told her... eh.. then i also abit regret adding u into my list lor... then she starting beating me... tiao kylie not around liantee take over her n wack me...

having a hard time to persuade liantee to eat yoshinoya.. she hor.. tiao... saw ang moh went to eat yoshi she then agreed to went in... aiyo then later roby chan ask liantee to say some cold jokes... then the liantee ah liantee... hahaha her joke super funny sia... here it goes...

why the ah beng bring her pregnant wife to KFC to give birth instead of the hospital????

guess la... if i like that tell u no kick liao... so u have to scroll down to the btm to see... *LOL*

then we went hereen took neoprint.. wau lau all the pose damm nice but the stupid liantee go anyhow press then end up only choose 4 instead of 6... stupid girl! then saw princess n his classmates there... then soon went home liao.. tml going out with them too with yao they all also...

aiyo xue er damm funny... call her today... then she told me she zhao geng!! she cant do anything cause going to start soon... hahaha xue er! moral of the story... be careful n check whether u got zao geng after u sit down... hahaa.. but hey... if someone fail their o's due to ur hot action hor.. u should be honour sia!! hahaa... ya good luck ar xue er!!

hey ken.. my tag something wrong dunno why cant tag again... anyway u got chance should come meet my friends sia damm funny.. hahaa...still got alot funny name la me...

ok so the answer for the super lame joke is..... cause KFC got free delivery.... *LOL* still dun get it? think deeply...

ya will start to do alot of stuff now...
things to complete this month:
1. create a new blog skin
2. re-build my webby
3. study for my Japanese test...
4. aim for abs by end of this month.. TRAIN HARD...
5. must practise my keyboard then cont learning keyboard at yamaha...
6. write "somehow" english version lyrics...
7. hopefully can find a temp job...
8. get a super duper nice nice tan... if possible i wan to tan nude! *LOL*
9. write letters for all my japs friends!!! keep in touch...
10. meet all my long time no see friends!! *MUACK*

oh ya... *claps* i got C for my japs class this semester!! LOL!! jia you!!! happy.. at least got C n didnt fail lor...

No comments:

EruPIC