Monday, October 13, 2003

sun...

wasting my time at home do nothing but just friendster n more friendster!! i am soooo addicted to this friendster stuff sia... is like link here n there then saw alot of my friends!! i aim to hit 100 by end of this month!! muahaha!! then saw alot long lost friends LOL...

oh ya.. i said sorry to sarah just now... she was really nice n said there she was also in wrong but anyway both of us were wrong lor so just bury the hatchet n carry on... anyway give her serene friendster url.. who is her long lost pri sch friends...

really felt so useless sitting around at home.. i guess is my room feng shui not good... shall move out of the room to do my stuff... TV n internet is one bug distration sia!!

mon...

so glad today no need go so early for chem pract revision. teacher ask us to go only at 930.. then got mood to bath early in the morning.. so far this is the first time ever since sch started i bath in the morning... cause usually always rush here n there.. then in the bus liang hua n ya hui board the bus!!! hehee then went sch together...

reach sch at canteen 1.. saw mel mel... then the 4 of us walk tgt... went library to do programming project but was so into the friendster stuff that we decided to do after ITA... then saw alot of cool ppl... then saw aki add me!! hehee... shock.. but then later on went for ita.. last lesson for ita!! sad cause the teacher is really nice guy... gd teacher so much more better than that stupid abbott... argh...

later on go library to do programming stuff.. damm it... we went to find books n all is like dictionary size man.. kao.. i dun understand anything lor... then mel mel super duper gd sia!! she did all the stuff lor.. then me n serene there blur* aiyo.. i guess me n serene might be retaking the module la.. die liao.. hahaa.. later on go send the stuff to myhost mother.. the thing was so big n i just shaft everything thru that small hole.. cant be bother.. then later on.. went to pass $$$ to alvin lin... yi xin so nice n pei me.. hahaa...

then talk talk alot stuff.. saw my japs teacher!! hehehe talk to her n she said tml test is damm tough!! i sure die!! then walk to the bus stop.. saw aki!!! hahaa... he couldnt board the bus! then i went forward n said... aki u destinated not to take the bus cause got me! LOL... then he taking same bus as me.. he going to find cheryl.. aiyo.. they attached already... so happy for aki.. haiz... when will it be my turn??? haiz.. nakanaide! well.. then we took photo!! hahaha we both act cute.. n oh my god lor.. got these 2 girls stupid bitch so ugly then said we what sexually harrass them! kao where got!! we just take photo in the bus what! siao!! we never take their photo n we dun even intend to cause will crack the camera.. damm it stupid bitch.. what to do.. idiots with no life..

wau lau die liao la.. i am so lost now.. cause i dunno how to do my programming test tml lor.. anyway then still got my japz test dunno how to study sia!! argh... will jia you!! then mel they all make me bring my lappy to sch tml.. haiz.. dun wan to bring but wan me to bring... what to do.. i am a guy... they are girls.. i have to bring.. nvm la.. anyway just now was looking back at some of the videos taken during all my neoprint sections!! hehee... so funny.. then got one is the nicholas birthday that time.. the horsy was laughing so loud!! haha so sharp!! but was super funny.. hahaa... *pray hard for my 2 tests tml* friday still got another one.. die! but i will jia you!! oh ya! shit i still have to type my canoe expedition proposal...

hey ppl.. if u all are reading this n dun have friendster,, pls go sign up n add me!! natsudase@hotmail.com !!!

// cause nothing about your love.. kimi no suki no uta wo utate ageru yo.. love song..chigau no yume mo.. something about your love... ~w-inds - somehow...\\

No comments:

EruPIC