Thursday, September 18, 2003

From my physio teacher's email... Miss Suja

P.S. -The majority of the grades were 80% and above. Although I am happy you all did so well, I realize that the exam may have been a bit easy for you. I promise that your second exam will be a bit more challenging.

i got 83... was quite good... but still very bad cause is like alot ppl got 90plus!!! aiyo... die ah!! hope she wont kill us in the next test...

today went to get new bankbook... they change the colour!! very nice... blue n orange!!! hehehe my fav... haiz so broke nowadays... must save... then take bus to work... then suddenly novi sms me to call her back... then call her... told her that i am on the way to work... then she say today no work!!! what the hell lor!!! she said there is the other time!! kao i felt so "cheated" lor.... argh... then she told me to come to the office today for briefing haiz... no choice stranded in the bus... didnt where it will go to beside mustafa... so called xue er n she come n find me asap... then try to catch the legally blonde show at 1245.... then i got down at novena... waitied awhile la... then went... so few ppl lor... i can count with both hands..


the show wasnt that nice as i expected lor... the first one was much much more better lor!!! this one is like only some part... the funniest was when they realise that their dogs are GAY!!! muahaha!!! nv heard that before but it is damm funny i thought her chihuahua is a female lor... hahaaa.... i was damm wrong... hahaha.... really not nice... i rather watch the first one again lor... haiz... so disappointed....

then walk around with xue er... talk talk alot then walk n window shopping... looking at some jackets.. dunno should get from S&K or U2... hmm... anyway i going to get a japs men's fashion magz n study their sense of dressing... cause went to that high sch the other day saw those japs wear till damm cool... they like to wear those singlets within singlets... lor... very nice... energy copy japs! anyway nowadays i shall use copy... should say... that's a trend... not copy... muahahah....

oh ya then today told xue er about those nanyang girls nv shave their armpitts hair she nearly choke with coke in her throat! muahaha!! damm funny u see her reaction... then later on got one nanyang girl past by... i told her to go to her and lift up her arms to check!!! hahaa.... she just couldnt stop laughing.... hahaa... then we went bugis to get my form for the JLPT... then clerk so freaking unfriendly... old hag... then went back bugis saw my classmate joanna with her friends!!!! hope she dun get the wrong idea that xue er is my gf... she is just my super duper best-est friend on earth... then went to visit eleen then went to pei her go n eat.... oh ya!! i bought nail polish!!! i am wan to paint my nails!! so cool right!!! .... ya right those who really believe i bought it to paint my nails must be crazy.... i am just wan to paint my phone!!! hehehe damm cool!! very nice!!! muahahaha.... i wan to go find orange!!! hehee....

then left for the briefing... sux sia... the jordan talk talk talk alot again n talk those stuff i know already!!! sian!!! then eddie told me that i am selling voice recorder again!!! what the hell lor!!!! i dun wan!!!! argh!!! sux... dun mention liao la... then end at 8.30.... went kinokuniya look for brush to paint my phone... argh better get going.... i need to finish my canoe report later... n print my notes!!! damm it... bye!!!

// miss ya.. \\

No comments:

EruPIC