Sunday, June 08, 2003

aiyo...so sleepy... sleep so late.. 4am plus then have to wake up at 11.45am... then rush down queenstown to meet sammy xue er and sarah..... went to eat kfc the buddy meals.... then xue er said i should eat the gay meal... what the hell lor.... she lesbo... then go ikea walk walk... so crowded then we just quickly walk around... xue er bought bottles again... aiyoyo....

then later go queensway look at the shoes... then saw one nike shoes quite nice... but is $144 lor~! kao so ex... oh ya~! guess what... i really damm sad just now lor... i saw that VANS shoes i like... and it cost only $59~!!! but dun have my size~! damm~! why my foot so big~! fuck lor~! i really love that shoes so much u know~! then cant buy cause dun have the size then the guy is like telling me that is an old model n import from japan and dun have my size.... argh~!!!! sickening lor~! then thanks to xue er and sarah..... for those encouraging words lor... "Aiyo the shoes so common where got nice...." kao... if common then should have my size and everywhere should be selling it what~! idiot lor just now damm tu lan with them ok.... idiots.... argh~!!! i really love that shoes~! so nice~! the left side is brown then right is green then centre is orange~! i wan that lor~! argh~!!! idiotS`1!!!! sad-ed la~! anything can get that shoes of my size i sure sure go kiss that person.... *maded*

then later take bus go orchard... oh ya we are damm bad lor... cause suddenly got this indian couple sit near us... then u know those strange smell.... and we move to the back n sit.... kao we are evil-le-less.... (xue er's version of evil)

then we went to centrepoint~! i so happy lor~!!! i bought my swimming trunks~!!! cost abt $29 then got 20% discount.... then cost $23 should be cheaper right.... argh... anyway really love that trunk~! GEEEK~! so nice~! sexy... hahaha cant wait to where it~!!!! hehee~!! i shouldnt have bought that BODS trunk earlier on lor.... too bright liao... then xue er was saying... "wau u where on the beach will be like so shining~!" hahaaa.... then i was look at the shorts... like so nice... then end up... it was women shorts........ /me pengz..... kao... but really nice leh dun look like it is for girls leh....

then go to hereen and took neoprint... hehee so nice.... then sarah left for her dinner thingy.... me n sam go expo meet kok.... xue er go si mei buy her present for her crush~! hahaa.... then in the train... so pack... then xue er kept calling me "ALVINA"~!!!! then i was like... aiyo xue er stop calling me that lor... now ppl thinking whether i am a she or he lor... hahahaa.....cannot blame lah... gd looking ppl looks good no matter what sex he or she is~! haha~! :P then got one auntie like so pissed by xue er's loud voice.... oh ya.. then i was like typing on the phone telling xue er that... "your voice is so love" then she say "WHat LOVE~!!!??!?" then i look... ops sorry... i using dictionary... suppose to be LOUD... hahahaaa....

then reach expo... was about to call kok... then someone grab my arms there.... i shock totally~!!! then thought some freaking gay is molesting me~! cause u know girls n guys grab u the feeling is diff.... then i turn ...."oh chey~! is u ah kok... scare me sia..." then we go to the pc fair.... damm crowded... and damm shitty lor... i wanted to get that compaq laptop... then my mother dun wan come down cause she at yishun there.... told her dun need gurantor... but she dun believe... then i called my 5th aunt... then she like so XIA LAN.... so what if she got $$$..... the M word.... but dun help... idiot.... then what are relative for? collect hong bao and present that's all? idiots.... hate my mother side those ppl lor.... damm idiot one... then forget it lor... just get the NP notebook.... which is like $1000 more than the compaq one lor... and then compaq one is like so much better than the toshiba one.... argh~!!! partially my fault also... so late then go the pc fair.... kao i should have gone there earlier~!!!! alot ppl bought printer lor... and LCD also.... so cheap~!!!! kao....

then later meet xue er again to return her keys... she forgot to take back from me.... then just take mrt home... reach home i went to sleep ah... until like 2 plus... then read email from naoki.... he help me d/l the ringtone to my SH52 phone until full~!!! then asking him to help me buy hp straps.... ask got w-inds or BoA one or not... hehehee then he staying at meritus negara hotel.... the moment i see... i was like "WHAT?~!?" then search yahoo.... it was actually near the thai embassy there at orchard... look so classy~! hahaa... i have not plan which day go where u know... argh.... i think i shall request to go home early on wed night.... tell them i thurs morning got something on.... muahahaha..... anyway i think thurs morning they will force everyone to clean up... so better leave before that~! so u no need to clear up the mess....

oh ya... i am so in love with rachel and steff's blog~! so funny.... ya u know today steff blog the Top Ten Ways to Freak Out Your Roommate
ok this is whaT she put there... damm funny... i only will paste the funny one...

7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon.."

6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.

5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.

4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.

1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."

for the other reasons... pls visit her blog... hahaaa.... oh ya.... i think on thurs i go jio steff n phy n help me choose colour for my hair... then ask sarah go also... kao~! all girls~! i pai sei... ask nai come also... geeks~! but everyone looking at me dying my hair? argh....

my wish list ---> levi shirt... U.P $49.50 NOW after 20% discount abt $40. Dye my hair abt $45... steff dye her hair for $45... hope to find somewhere cheaper.... one more pair of shoes.... budget... $80.... hopefully can find that VANS shoes with my size~!!! argh~!!!

PS: i seriously think that nai should go poly take up industrial design course... n go design all the shoes... everyday buy shoes n look at shoes.... so passionate abt shoes... just like my love for handphones......

ya... u ppl who read my blog better go my website n sign my guestbook ar~!!! hahaa.... gtg sleep.... see u ppl on wed night (hopefully)

No comments:

EruPIC