Saturday, April 26, 2003

kao....thought yesterday pissed by bee bee still can tahan abit... today kanna pissed by felicia...stupid bitch... ask me do so many things lor when she came late for work... and i came at 10.10am then i already did duty for 2 ppl.... then later she kao peh say the glass display very dirty... then say who clean it yesterday...it was me lor... then i say aiya but later afternoon got ppl clean one lah.... then she say i wan u to clean now leh... chee bong... then show me the look of "u better clean now or u quit" then i just clean lor... then before i clean i take a look at the glass... it is the the other side that is dirty lor... no matter how hard u clean from the outside it will still look dirty lor~! cause u didnt clean the inside and the inside suppose to be for the ppl in the kitchen staff to clean lor... kao then i told her like that she buai song again and insist i clean it lor... chee bye what the hell is wrong with her damm bloody malaysian brain.... nowadays i cant stand those chinese malaysians.... speak like some freak then think like idiots... all my managers are chinese malaysians lor... chee bong... one day when i quit n go back there i complaint to them abt the food n speak like them... that is damm insulting but i dun care lor... kao i hate ppl who scold me when is really not my fault... and i explain the reason why cant the thing be clean... and is so common sense lor... if is really my fault i will admit or is something damm common sense and i didnt realize then i will really say sorry n do the job better what... kao but the whole thing is really not my fault~!!!!!! stupid bitch... then the whole day i dao her...

lucky today they gimme 1hr break for working for 11hrs.... if give me 1/2break i immediately quit~! chee bong lor... then i go eat mac n char siew rice again very nice... one meal become 2 meal... anyway feeling hungrier n hungrier nowadays hahaha.... i will become a pig soon... then go courts look at all the laptops.... NEC one are really chio leh... haiz but dun think can pay in full lor... cause of my family financial problem,.... its been the same all these while man... just have to get used to it lor... hope can find another job at the same time to earn more $$$ to buy laptop lor... but will crash with my current work lor.... haiz.... i wan a laptop with damm chio design n fast n nice screen lor... haiz dunno lah... just wait n see how...

anyway today from 6pm onwards ac worked with me... then her sister came lor so surprising hahaha then call her adeline adeline... hahaha... then her sis damm irritating~! call me trainee lor... argh... i worked there for more than 2 weeks liao lor... hahaha still trainee... should be ac instead lor... hahaha.... then later i finished at 9pm... then go harvey norman look at laptop again... then find acer laptop not bad also.... hahaha... then go back again to wait for sushi haha to eat mah hungry... then pretend i waiting for ac finish at 10... hahaha/... then took the same bus as ac... hahaha.... then talk alot crap along the way... hehee...

aiya today cant type much cause last night too tired to type n now so late liao later ngiap kao peh me again... so better leave now... if today someone kao peh me again when it is not my fault... my decision is final... i WILL QUIT~! :P

Time by Alvin --> 3.39pm 26 april

No comments:

EruPIC