Saturday, April 19, 2003

hmm....today 2nd time doing full day.... still quite ok compare to the 1st time round lor... my legs really will break sooner or later lor... kao stand the whole day... then today get to talk to that girl who ask ah hoong whether i am chinese or not.... she is ann... she from tp taking design course... i think should be 2nd year student... then got another kitchen staff ask me to help him go develop the photo... hmmm dunno why me.. out of the so many ppl he know... maybe cause i having break mah... got another kitchen staff at the ramen section look abit like one of the energy member... but not sure look more like who... then today lunch time saw that benjamin from st gabs that abit siao siao guy who work for the sch admin... always kanna bully by upper sec... muahahaa..... aiyo lucky he dun recognise me... or else damm pai sei hehee.... anyway... ac is coming down tml to work lor... trial run... then see whether she like it or not lor... but i must really admit the pay is really very little leh... for a tough job like this....starbuck also offer $4.5 and the job is not that tiring lor....

then today came home... watch tv again... same old taiwan channel... intro the new japan hottest movie... is damm nice lor i dunno the title leh.... is abt all ur loves one passed away... and suddenly one day all of them came back to life but for only 3 weeks.... kao then everyone is like so sad n happy... u know those ambivalent feeling... then the theme song also very nice~!!! u hear the song can cry already... so can imagine the song plus the movie? cry even more~! muahha... really very nice lor... hope that movie will come to singapore soon... i dunno why i recently very irritated by all the korean drama... cause is like all vcd shop hardly u can find any japan drama lor... is all korean... oh my god... korean drama is like only a few are really nice n worth to watch... but not all lor.... sian 1/2....

after that when my mother came home like 1.30am.... she pass me my host mother letter... hmm quite fun... cause got photo of their family... recent photos lor... then the younger bro grew so much... grew taller... same height as his brother~!!! then my 2nd host Miho~! look so "high sch japs girl" that kind of look... then gave me her neoprint with her classmate... but neoprint is small but is better than nothing... is the thoughts that counts~!!! then she wrote me a letter lor... she very poor thing.. that time told me she got boyfriend... then when she call her bf... he was like so cold to her n say he very busy... then she found out that that guy was dating another girl,.... oh my god... i guess she must be damm heartbroken lor but she said that she is not sad...

anyway... i dunno why i send letter to japan n korea receive at diff time lor... my japan host mother received like 2weeks ago... then mi ryeo my korean friend just receive my letter~!! then i damm shock today... my phone rang when i was on my way to work... then i was look at my external GD88 screen... saw alot digit there~! then is like huh? must be some foregin call... then pick up~! it was mi ryeo~!!! hahah.. then she ask me i wan whose photo... dong wan or min woo from shinhwa... then i say anything... she heard eric~! another member in shinhwa... then i was like tiao... then i say dong wan and min woo ok... then she say also going to send me won bin n BoA photo~!! hehee... really very shock that she call me... hehee...

time by Alvin Lee.... 2.05am~! oyasumi...

No comments:

EruPIC